There are many reasons to purchase travel insurance. Here are just a few:
- If you don’t get travel insurance, you are taking the whole risk on yourself. Why not pass that onto the insurer’s shoulders.
- A serious sickness or injury can seriously jeopardize your finances. It is not unusual to see medical and evacuation expenses exceeding $100,000 USD.
- Many countries insist that you provide proof of medical coverage before they will grant a visa.
- Most domestic health insurers do not cover you when you leave your country of citizenship, so travel insurance is a necessity
- Many facilities will not treat you without proof of coverage or payment
- If you get injured or sick and you can’t get adequate medical treatment in the country or city you are visiting, who will pay for the evacuation to another country or back to your country of residence? You better have insurance because the costs involved in evacuation can be quite large.
- If you are purchasing an expensive vacation, cruise and/or airline ticket, doesn’t it make sense to protect that investment
- Peace of mind is a great reason to purchase travel insurance. Protect yourself and your family today!
- The financial impact of getting sick or injured abroad without insurance can be devastating.
Don’t take a chance on your next trip! Get an online quote today via our travel insurance quote page and receive an instant confirmation via web browser and email.