We offer travel insurance that qualifies for your Schengen visa from IMG. Travel to Schengen countries in Europe for citizens from around most of the world who require Schengen visa insurance. Before Schengen Visas can be issued, applications have to show proof that they have adequate health insurance coverage that will meet the strict requirements of the Schengen Visa.
- If you are based in the USA, please click HERE.
- For people based in Africa, click HERE.
- If you are based in Canada and fully covered by the provincial medical plan, you can get the Tugo Plan HERE and then call them via the email confirmation and request a visa letter as they do not produce one automatically.
Both the IMG and Seven Corners plans will send you a confirmation email with a link to a Visa letter that you can print and send or take to the embassy as proof of coverage. Make sure you get the ZERO deductible plan.
These requirements are:
- Medical evacuation & repatriation coverage of at least Euro $30,000 ($50,000 USD) with a zero deductible
- The insurance company must have a representative office in Europe
- Insurance has to be valid for the duration of stay in the Schengen countries