Comprehensive Global Health Insurance Plan From BUPA International
This plan provides travel medical and evacuation insurance for people traveling outside their country of residence who require a very comprehensive emergency travel medical plan for single or multiple trips outside their country of residence. The plan is available to people aged 0 to 69.
- Single Trips up to 1 year
- Annual Multi-trip plan for trips up to 1 month per trip
War zone disclaimer, please be informed that BUPA Global travel only provides cover in IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN if the risk has been pre-approved by BUPA. You are therefore under an obligation to notify BUPA and our firm if you plan to travel to or stay in these countries. Do not apply online if you are going to Iraq or Afghanistan. Coverage will be provided at a premium loading only if possible.
The travel insurance covers you no matter where in the world you go as long as you are traveling outside your country of residence as defined in the policy for business or pleasure travel. It provides single trip coverage on travels abroad from one day up to 12 months. An annual multi-trip plan for unlimited multiple trips up to 1 month in length is also available. Premium rates can be downloaded or you can get a quote online.
- The BUPA travel insurance will not cover expeditions, mountaineering and trekking in Antarctica, the North Pole and Greenland anymore. Also, the plan does NOT cover anything related to: active participation in any motorsport show, motorsport race or motorsport competition, including any training, base jumping, paragliding, hang gliding, wing suit flying, speed flying, mountaineering that requires specialized climbing equipment and outdoor climbing,
- The plan is not available to anyone living in USA/Canada/Iran/Cuba/Puerto Rico, Somalia, Sudan/South Sudan/Syria. The BUPA plans may be restricted in other countries by BUPA without notice.
- The insurance does not provide cover within the insured’s country of permanent residence as defined in the plan brochure.
- The BUPA plan does not cover search and rescue services.
- Please read full plan terms and conditions in brochure.
Advantages with a BUPA Global Travel
You get a lot of advantages with a BUPA:
- Direct payment of all hospital bills where ever possible
- Access to BUPA’s medical consultants
- Free choice of doctors and hospitals
- Full cover with no deductible
- Professional and efficient reimbursement service
- Worldwide cover outside your country of residence during all types of travel: leisure, study and business
- Free cover of children under the age of two
- You must be 69 or younger to apply and be covered
- Baggage cover and flight delay option
- Personal liability coverage option
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment option
- Trip cancellation option is now available
Please note that when the insurance is taken out after the insured has left the country of permanent residence, there is a waiting period of 3 days before the insurance takes effect. In the event of serious injury in connection with an accident, the right to compensation shall, however, take effect concurrently with the date of commencement of the insurance