Travel Insurance USA
Global Travel Insurance allows you to obtain excellent travel insurance policies from our travel insurance suppliers such as IMG. Simply click on the travel insurance product below or our travel insurance quote page and you will be connected with our insurance supplier’s quote page. You can then view several insurance premium options and plan, click on the policy premium you want to pay and complete the online application. After paying for the policy via encrypted server, you will get your policy fulfillment kit from our supplier directly via email, post or courier.
Group travel insurance is on the rise
Global Travel Insurance.com offers a variety of group travel insurance plans. More and more groups of people are traveling as a group these days. From a group of like-minded friends on a fishing trip to Canada, a missionary trip to Africa and for businesses with executives and workers who travel often, a group travel insurance plan can offer savings over a single trip travel insurance plan. Many consumers are turning to group travel insurance plans to save time, money and ease of administration.
For companies and organizations who travel often, a group travel insurance plan that offers multi-trip coverage throughout the year up to 1 month per trip may be a great way to go.
The usual minimum amount of people to apply for a group travel insurance plan is five for the International Medical Group plan that we offer. The individuals in the group have to be traveling at the same time with the same departure and arrival back dates. Everyone has to have the same policy maximum and deductible levels. The group travel insurance plans are available to most citizens around the world, not just in the United States.
International students need travel insurance
If you are studying overseas, then you have a great many things to organize, such as where to live, will I be able to learn the local language, what courses to take etc… But perhaps the most important consideration is will my medical expenses be covered if I fall sick or become injured while studying abroad? Make sure that you get a medical insurance policy that will cover you.
Note that some parent’s domestic health insurance policies will cover their dependent sons and daughters traveling overseas as long as they are a full-time student, but check to make sure that overseas education is acceptable by that insurer. Also, the plan may not cover evacuation and may have a maximum number of months or days that it will cover.
Finally, if you are a student who is wanting a more comprehensive health insurance policy that will cover you overseas and also at home and is planning on needing coverage for a year or more, an international health insurance policy is your best bet. Such a policy should cover you abroad and also at home, so if you are from the United States, make sure that you get a global medical insurance policy that covers treatment in the United States of America. Some policies will even cover dental and vision services.
So, if you are traveling abroad this year to study, make sure the first thing that you get is a student travel insurance or international health plan that will cover you well and at least keep one of your parent’s fears at rest.
Global Travel Insurance.com offers students from around the world a variety of international travel medical insurance policies to cover students who travel outside their country of citizenship to get an education. If you are going to keep your domestic health insurance policy.
Travel Insurance for the USA is crucial
If you are traveling to the USA this year then travel insurance is a crucial part of your travel plans. Unfortunately, each year many people enter the United States without travel insurance and some get sick or injured. What they should know is that if you fall ill in the USA without adequate medical coverage, the financial costs can ruin much more than your holiday. Your finances can be wiped out completely.
A stroke or heart attack in the USA can mean medical bills in the hundreds of thousands of dollars, especially since American hospitals often bill people without an insurer much more than those who are covered by an insurance company. Insurance companies often have bulk arrangements with hospitals and medical providers around the USA. This means that one procedure that costs you $20,000 may only cost $12,000 if the facility is dealing with an insurer.
If you are traveling to the United States, Global Travel Insurance can provide a wide range of travel insurance plans to meet almost any need and budget. We recommend that you get the highest possible policy maximum because as noted above, the medical costs that can be charged in the USA can run into the hundreds of thousands. While we see many people who get travel insurance with only a $50,000 maximum, which can be easily used up in the event of a serious medical emergency. Why not put the risk in the insurer’s shoulders and get a $500,000 or even $1 million maximum if it is available.
Travel Insurance Checklist
Please find below a travel insurance checklist. This will help you decide on the right travel insurance plan for you, your family, group or business. Here is an ever-expanding travel insurance policy checklist:
- Make sure you read the travel insurance plan terms and conditions. Travel insurance policies can differ widely from travel insurance supplier to supplier and from policy to policy. Many travel insurance policies have different rules for citizens of the USA versus all other citizens.
- No travel insurance policy will cover everything, no matter what you are willing to pay
- Does the travel insurance cover my pre-existing medical condition? Most travel medical insurance policies do not cover pre-existing medical conditions. Some may cover the existing medical conditions if they have been stable for a number of months or years or have not been a problem for a set number of years. Many trip cancellation and interruption insurance plans will cover stable pre-existing conditions if you purchase the vacation insurance policy within a certain number of days after the initial trip deposit. The standard number of days is 14.
- If you want a travel insurance policy to cover your pre-existing medical condition, contact the travel insurance supplier and tell them your situation. The travel insurance agent may have a policy that can cover your illness depending on the severity and stability of the condition. Global Travel Insurance.com does have access to some policies which can cover some pre-existing illnesses with the required medical forms.
- Purchase travel insurance from a provider or web site which offers several different policies.
- Make sure that the travel insurance suppliers will stand behind their policies and have secure underwriters
- The travel insurance supplier should have a 24/7 claims line that can service your travel insurance claim. You can usually call the insurer directly via a 1-800 or collect call phone number. Some insurers allow you to process claims via the internet and also contact them via email. Do not contact the broker or travel insurance web site – you need to contact the insurer directly via the contact numbers provided after your purchase your policy.
- If you are going to participate in a hazardous sport, make sure that the travel insurance policy you are buying covers that activity. Most travel insurance plans have exclusions for certain hazardous activities, but some policies allow you to add back a list of select hazardous sports into the policy for an extra 10 to 20%. It is no use getting travel insurance if the policy is not going to cover that hazardous sport. Some examples of hazardous sports are hang gliding, scuba, snorkeling, and organized sports.
Travel Insurance Plans Available for Online Quote & Purchase
You can get a quote for travel insurance to the USA via our webs site:
After clicking the quote button, you will be connected with the travel insurance supplier where you will be able to get an online travel insurance quote and even purchase the travel plan online via a secure and encrypted server using your credit card. You will then be able to print your travel insurance confirmation and receive your travel insurance plan via email or by post or courier. It is just that easy to get a travel insurance quote and purchase your travel insurance plan online.